Hello, nice to meet you!
I am a New York-based illustrator and graphic designer.
I was born in Madison, Wisconsin, and moved to Korea when I was three.
Then, I studied Illustration at the School of Visual Arts (SVA)!
I love to experiment with both artistic and narrative approaches.
Besides the arts, I especially love traveling, food, scents, animals, plants, the Universe (black holes!) and mysteries.
I am always open to new things.
Have a great day!
RECOGNITION & SHOW:
– “Talent Archive Project”, London & Athens, 2015
– “Mehu Gallery Print & Drawing Show”, New York, 2014
– Society of Illustrators Student Competition, New York, 2014
– Society of Illustrators Student Competition, New York 2013
– Man-Made Monsters, Visual Arts Gallery, 2012
– “Wherever Magazine”
– “Playing with Type”, Lara McCormick